Become a Python developer
Start your IT career with the language used by Instagram and NASA
Python for beginners
This simple and easy-to-learn language will help you master the basics of programming and will start your way into the world of IT.
Python is an interpreted programming language. You write a program as a text, run it and see the result. There are libraries for applications and games, and a clear syntax.
We will teach you the programming base and work with frameworks. In practice, you will be creating a game, a web-application, and will learn how to work with APIs. We'll also be looking at opportunities to earn money when working as a developer-for-hire on freelancer platforms. Eventually, you'll be able to use your knowledge beyond development. Python will help make working with Microsoft Excel (or competitor alternatives) easier. Python also enables you to write plugins for Adobe Photoshop. So think of Python like medical college: we will help you master the basics, and then you move onwards for a specialization on your own accord. Our practical lessons and video material are in English.
What will you get?
- programming basics
- This language has been and is still used by companies like: Google, Facebook, Yahoo, NASA, Red Hat, IBM, Dropbox, Pinterest and Quora;
- A developer’s work time is expensive. With Python you will code faster;
- Using Python, it's possible to create a game or application prototype quickly. This is important to see if an idea works;
- If you start learning to code with Python, it opens up to exploring machine learning, big data, back-end development, DevOps and system administration
What you’ll learn
Python basics, data structures, functions, conditional statements, loops, and I/O9 topics
1. Python - first steps
2. Variables and simple data types
3. Booleans and conditionals
4. Creating a simple console application
5. Lists, tuples, and sets
6. Loops and iterations
7. Dictionaries and comprehensions
9. Files I/O
Python OOP + Unit Testing8 topics
1. Classes, Scope, and Namespaces
4. Functions as first-class objects
6. Property decorators and recap
7. Iterators and generators
8. Unit testing
Python project - creating a game and packaging for distribution7 topics
2. Standard library
4. Data structures
5. Algorithm basics pt. I
6. Algorithm basics pt. II
Python project - creating a game and packaging for distribution4 topics
1. Practice - Version control
2. Introduction to PyGame
3. Creating a game pt. I - Walkthrough with refactoring and git
4. Creating a game pt. II
Concurrency, Networking, and web access6 topics
3. Creating a chat - practice and walkthrough
4. Regular expressions
5. Accessing the web
6. Introducing API’s
Want a full course description?
Click the button on a right to get full course description on your Email.
Award winning academy with a proven track record
70% employment rate
We are proud to say that roughly 70 % of our graduates, across the board, have successfully found jobs in IT within 6 months of graduating.
Learn based on real market needs
Together with a senior practitioner, our groups technically become teams who work on real projects, just like in a real company. Theory is studied independently via our web portal.
The full package
All our courses include everything you need for a real IT job. Aside from the highly practical core education, you will take English classes every week, and our HR experts guide you through “the jungle” that is the IT job market.
How to start
Have a chat and get all your questions answered by our admissions team
A one-to-one visit with our admissions team to help figure out if we're a good match for each other.
Complete a test to help evaluate the level of your knowledge
Study in a super friendly, open minded team with family-like vibe