This course is available
Do you want to work in IT and manage a team? We will teach you to lead projects using the Agile framework, organize work, and communicate with customers.
You will get a whole new profession from the ground up. You will learn what are the objectives of a Project Manager and how to successfully plan an IT project. At the end of the course, you will also be able to create budgets and evaluate risks. We will teach you working with Agile and Scrum. You will practice by working on projects by yourself and in teams with your peers. In the end, you will have all the necessary knowledge to become a certified Scrum Master.
- Your own laptop
Why Project Management in IT?
- You are the key person on a project and you will have direct impact on the result
- You can work in IT without a technical background
- You will learn how to establish a software development process and organize teams
All theory is recorded as video lessons and stored on our LMS system. As a student, you’ll have lifelong access to all video lessons.
You can split your payment with Klarna or pay the full fee up front
Balanced program is designed to maximize learning efficiency
2 times a week
2 hours on work days and 4 hours on weekends
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
General knowledge about projects and the stages of the Waterfall model
- What is a Project?
- How to kick-start a Project? A project Charter
- The Waterfall and its phases
Agile and it's core principles
- What is Agile? The values of Agile
- The Agile Umbrella
- What is the "Heart of Agile"?
- Who is an Agile Project Manager? What are their areas of responstibilities?
The framework of Scrum
- What is Scrum
- Scrum Roles: Product Owner, Scrum Master, Development Team
- Scrum Events: Daily Stand-Up, Spring Planning, Sprint Demo, Spring Retrospective
Soft skills and how to work with the team
- How to work with problematic teams
- Commitments and Core Protocols
- How to perform a one-on-one
- Giving proper feedback
Soft skills when working with customers
- How to work with tough customers
- Answer email cases
- How to work with stakeholders
- The delivery process, Local, QA, Stage, Production, Environment
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI and CD)
Working with Jira and Trello
- How to work with Jira
- The Project Quick Start in Trello
- Final Test
PM Course Author
I worked with several startups, from a project based in San Francisco to companies from Israel. It’s always fun to work with less structured organizations, finally put together a strong team and create a network within a company. I haven’t chosen to become a Project Manager, the job kinda fell into my lap. I really enjoyed helping people around me, and I simply noticed that the skills I had were enough to grow in that area. I highly emphasize that the course should have a lot of practical lessons. I have structured the course in such a way that would enable the students to not only get theoretical knowledge, but also real tools which they could use in their day to day life. My hobbies are running, watching movies, and spending time on self-education. You have to constantly work on yourself if you want to stay and grow in this field.
I started doing doing small projects at a very young age, retouching photos, created vector illustrations, logos etc. But after the course I was able to put all my knowledge together and create full projects.
UI/UX Design Graduate
Take the test
Register in our LMS and do a test to help us evaluate your knowledge.
Once we receive your test results, we'll invite you for a cup of coffee to the office. Let's see if we're a good match.
Start your education in the next available group. Your next career destination has never been closer.