This course is available
Python is an interpreted programming language. The program is written in text form, which means that you can immediately run it and see the result. We will teach you the basics of programming and explain how to use frameworks. You will work with standard and popular extended libraries, the main algorithms, and data structures. You will learn the basics of working with networking and the web, as well as OOP programming concepts. You’re also going to get acquainted with the systems development life cycle and understand how to use pip, virtualenv, and git.
After completing the course, you’ll be able to write simple apps and programs in Python by either designing from scratch or extending an existing codebase. You will be able to test, refactor, and optimize the code. Python is like a medical university—we give you the basic schooling, and you get to choose the internship training to continue with.
- General understanding of what makes a computer: hardware (СPU, RAM), OS, file system
- General idea about Python
- Having a laptop
- Having Python installed, as well as IDE or another editor
- This language has been used by Google, Facebook, Yahoo, NASA, Red Hat, IBM, Instagram, Dropbox, Pinterest, Quora
- A developer's time is money – Python saves you time when coding
- With Python, it’s possible to quickly create a game or an app prototype and understand if the program works right away
- Getting started with Python will unlock Machine Learning, Data Science, Big Data, Back End, DevOps, and system administration as further options
- Python is easy to learn since the syntax resembles regular English, all while the language can be used for complex programs and solutions.
During classes, you’ll be solving real-life cases with your teacher. You’ll work individually or in groups together with your classmates.
You can split your payment with Klarna or pay the full fee up front
Balanced program is designed to maximize learning efficiency
3 times a week
2 hours on work days and 4 hours on weekends
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
- First steps
- Variables and simple data types
- Booleans and control structures with while iteration
- Input and blitz introduction to imports
- List, tuples, and sets
- Dictionaries, for loops, comprehensions (lists/dicts and other collections)
- Files I/0 and Context Managers, JSON
Advanced Python with OOP
- Classes, scope, and namespaces
- Polymorphism, Encapsulation and dunder methods in python
- Functions as first-class objects
- Property decorators and class decorators
- Iterators and Generators
- Basics of testing
- Modules and standard library
- Context managers extended
- Python type checking
- Practice: creating a calculator using PyQT
Classic computer science, algorithms and data structures
- Data structures (Stack, Queue, Deque)
- Data structures (Lists)
- Searching algorithms and hashing
- Sorting algorithms
- Trees and trees algorithms pt.1
- Trees and trees algorithms pt.2
- Graphs and graph algorithms
- Basics of networking programming
- Introduction to HTTP, making HTTP requests
- Practice: Creating a chat
Web frameworks, ORM and Final project
- SQL basics pt. 1
- SQL basics pt. 2
- ORM basic SQL Alchemy
- Flask pt.1
- Flask pt.2
- Flask pt.3 and Celery with Redis
- Telegram API
- Working on the final project
5 years of experience (Full-Stack specialist). Previously worked at: Neuralis, a suicide prevention tools using machine learning, made in python. Grey Parrot – voice recognition and transcription software for SOS Alarm, helping the dispatchers in live emergency calls. Also made purely in python. Detecht – a motorcycle app that can automatically detect when you have crashed and send emergency calls to 112/911 and ICE contacts. Worked with React Native iOS, Android, and Mapbox.
I have been working in the academic field for 10 years. My experience includes supervision, teaching, and project coordination. My industry background is Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Communication, and IT Security. Teaching makes me revisit and take a different perspective on the concepts that I have long considered set in stone.
I started doing doing small projects at a very young age, retouching photos, created vector illustrations, logos etc. But after the course I was able to put all my knowledge together and create full projects.
UI/UX Design Graduate
Take the test
Register in our LMS and do a test to help us evaluate your knowledge.
Once we receive your test results, we'll invite you for a cup of coffee to the office. Let's see if we're a good match.
Start your education in the next available group. Your next career destination has never been closer.