This course is available
In this course, you will see the difference between digital design and printed products design and learn the ageless principles of composition, typography, and color combinations. As a result, you will be able to build adaptive websites for different devices.
We will teach you how to work with Adobe Photoshop and Figma. We will walk you through the main stages of design thinking so that, in the end, you will be able to make an appealing and usable website. We will make sure that you can show your projects to future employers.
- Your own laptop
- Basic computer skills
We know it is hard to find motivation to study online and on your own. Therefore, we have scheduled classes every week that you and your peers need to attend to be able to graduate.*
- Fully online
- 4 months
- Scheduled classes 3 times a week - 8 hours in total
- 2 weekdays (19:00–21:00)
- Saturday or Sunday (10:00–14:00)
- You are expected to put in at least 20 hours per week, including classes
*Don't worry: If you miss a class, it's always possible to catch up
During classes, you’ll be solving real-life cases with your teacher. You’ll work individually or in groups together with your classmates.
You can split your payment with Klarna or pay the full fee up front
Balanced program is designed to maximize learning efficiency
3 times a week
2 hours on work days and 4 hours on weekends
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
User Experience (UX)
- Introduction to UX. Starting with the Meaning
- Work with Brief and Audience Insights
- Design Research: Persona Portrait
- Design research: Scenarios
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- UX Module Test
- A/B Testing (Features & Examples)
- Figma. Program Installation
- Files, Projects, and Team
- Panel Toolbar
- Access by link for others
- Comments on the project
- Creating a Frame
- Panel Layer and Pages
- Alignment of objects
- Work with fill, stroke, gradients
- Work with text
- Editing vector shapes
- Creating SVG icons and exporting
- Work with images and color correction
- Creating module grids in Figma
- Styles in Figma (typography + colors)
- Components in Figma
- Adaptive design and constraints
- Interactive Prototype
- Exporting files
- Rules for files transfer to developers
User Interface (UI)
- Modular grid
- Typography on the web
- Color theory
- UI-components. What does the site consist of?
- Visual hierarchy
- Design system
- Adaptive design
- Types of sites
- Landing Page
- Working with Mockup
- Photoshop. Introduction to the interface
- Image Retouching: (Healing Brush Tool, Patch Tool, Clone Stamp)
- Smart Object
- Blending Modes
- Collages: Cutting Objects (Lasso, Pentool, Erase)
- Collages: Masks
- Color correction
Consultation for the graduation project
- Consultation for graduation project (6 lessons)
Career counseling for the designer
- Your CV
- LinkedIn. Creating pages + contact search
- About job search
- Behance. Registration. Design and creation one project on Behance
- Practical tips for the designer career
UI/UX Design from scratch
I teach students to argue for what decisions they made in the process. I make them gather good examples and teach them how to present their works. One important part in learning is the basic knowledge about business goals and they influence the design, and why you need to lean on your goals when choosing your ideas. When I have free time I listen to rock operas, play poker, pass quests and take photos.
UI Design Teacher
I work as a UI/UX designer, primarily focusing on graphic interfaces for consumer software. I make solving everyday challenges with apps easy and intuitive. My goal is not only to show you the what, but also make you think about how and why as well.
UX Design Teacher
I am a User Experience designer and accessibility specialist. I shape how users interact with products and help colleagues keep the product accessible. I find UX an exciting mix of problem solving and creativity. Teaching makes me part of a rewarding cause.
I started doing doing small projects at a very young age, retouching photos, created vector illustrations, logos etc. But after the course I was able to put all my knowledge together and create full projects.
UI/UX Design Graduate
Take the test
Register in our LMS and do a test to help us evaluate your knowledge.
Once we receive your test results, we'll invite you for a cup of coffee to the office. Let's see if we're a good match.
Start your education in the next available group. Your next career destination has never been closer.