This course is available
Throughout the course, you will create a number of websites and a web application that will work on both desktop and mobile. At the end of the course, you will have a portfolio of projects to help you get your first Frontend Developer job.
You will master tools to accelerate your workflow, using all the latest industry standards, and you’ll work on projects individually and in teams.
- Advanced PC user
- Coding experience is an advantage
- Your own laptop
- Front-End is an ideal starting point to build upon when progressing to new technologies
- Write code and see the result instantly
- Build a neat, visually impressive portfolio to show off
All theory is recorded as video lessons and stored on our LMS system. As a student, you’ll have lifelong access to all video lessons.
You can split your payment with Klarna or pay the full fee up front
Balanced program is designed to maximize learning efficiency
3 times a week
2 hours on work days and 4 hours on weekends
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
HTML / CSS
- What is a website. Work process setup. Introduction to HTML.
- HTML5 tags
- The systems of versions control Git, and GitHub
- Introduction to CSS
- Figma for Front-end developers
- CSS selectors
- CSS Box Model
- Fonts in web, Font Face
- CSS positioning and transformation
- BEM methodology
- Creating forms
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Work with pre- and post-processors
- Adaptive layout (Responsive web design)
- Responsive navigation
- Exam 1 - A simple website for your portfolio
- Practice – layout making
- Cross-browser compatibility
- SEO for developer
- Types of data and math functions
- Loops and conditions
- Objects and arrays
- Document Object Model
- A website layout for your portfolio
- Tool for project construction (task-manager) Gulp
- Introduction to jQuery
- Slick Slider – the most universal slider plug-in
- Work with an API with an example of Google Maps API
- Web storage. Local & Session Storage, Cookies
- CSS animations
- Vue.js components
- CSS GRID layout
- Work with a remote server
- Website optimization
- Introduction to Front-End frameworks. Bootstrap, Foundation
- Examination 3 - A website using a framework
Front-End Development Course Author
I used to work for CamoIT, Geekforless, and some freelance projects. Now I work at OCW, teach at Beetroot Academy Ukraine and I am also a co-founder of an IT startup. I chose the Front-end Development around 10 years ago and now I work with complex user interfaces. I'm thrilled by both the process and the result and there's always room for humor at my lessons. I give real life examples, and share the techniques and languages for Front-end. In my free time I travel, meet my friends, play computer games, and do puzzles, but most of all I enjoy learning something new.
I started doing doing small projects at a very young age, retouching photos, created vector illustrations, logos etc. But after the course I was able to put all my knowledge together and create full projects.
UI/UX Design Graduate
Take the test
Register in our LMS and do a test to help us evaluate your knowledge.
Once we receive your test results, we'll invite you for a cup of coffee to the office. Let's see if we're a good match.
Start your education in the next available group. Your next career destination has never been closer.